Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome New Members

I'm very excited to say that my little group of three has jumped up to 7! We now have Bobbi, Amber, Megan, Dee Ann, Teresa, Katy, Jen, and me! How awesome is it to work out with a great group of women?!

With this large group, it's been fun planning the upcoming events. We are all for sure doing some form of the Run through Redlands (5km, 10km, or half marathon). Next half is on June 4th for the Fontana Days Half Marathon. And a full marathons is in the works. We would really like to do St. George Marathon, however, it's on a lottery system- so we don't know yet if we can do it.

The weekly workouts are as follows:
Mondays: Speed Work
Wednesdays: Long Distance Run
Fridays: Easy
Saturdays: Long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be in the group, new running friends is soooo amazing!

Anonymous said...

Everyone is so motivated and supportive, I don't mind waking up early to come hang out with such great girls! I think were good push for each other!