Sunday, May 4, 2008

Redlands Runners KICK BUTT!!



Congratulations to my team!

The Run through Redlands happened today and we did awesome! We had two runners in each race; 5km, 10 km, and the Half Marathon. My half marathon runners, Katy and Amber, this was their first ever half marathon and they kicked booty! Katy finished in 1:49 (6th in her age group) and Amber did it in 2:02 and was 11th in the same age group (26-29).

The 5km had Teresa who was pushing a double jogger with twin 18 month old boys and finished 11 minutes faster than last year in 33:19! Dee Ann finished right behind Teresa in 35:54.

The 10km had Bobbi McCormick and myself. Bobbi, one fast cookie, finished in 45:34 and placed second in her division. I (pink skirt) finished in 48:53. Managed to place 3rd in my division despite nagging side stitches.

Upcoming races include the Yucaipa Iris Festival, Fontana Days Half Marathon and hopefully Montrail Run Like a Girl 5mile trail run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you all did so great,and looked pretty darn sexy in your tees too!! Cant wait for the next race, think I might sign up for the fontanna race, I know Megan will love that!